• 마인서비스(두피클리닉)
  • 마인 둘러보기(갤러리)
  • 여성을 위한(Mine lady)
체험후기

미교포 1 1/2 년후기 처음쓴 맞춤가발 머리사이즈(headsize) xl English review

페이지 정보

작성자 Ken 경한 () 작성일14-10-13 19:57 조회2,182회

본문

My personal experience so far has been superb.  Not all wigs are considered same quality, not only does it have to look natural, but durable and easy to maintain.  I discovered minewigs offered everything that I needed and demanded.  Sure, I wasn\'t sure if wig was the way to go, especially since I play sports and have a large head.  Fortunately, whether your headsize is large or small, since experts here measure your head to custom fit, you never have to worry about fitting too tight or loose.  After 1 hour consultation in which, manager answers all your questions throughly, they will measure your head to acquire same type of hair thickness and custom fit lace that will become part of your life.  You as a customer will need to heed their instruction on how to wash and maintain your custom wig to maintain high quality.  I\'ve had my wig for 1 1/2 year already and they are kept in excellent shape.  Minewig excels in honoring their warranty that covers lace, hair quantity, clips, and other construction that makes a wig.  I had mine taken care of on the last day of warranty date and they were superb in dealing with my request.  One note, I did not need to wear mine everyday and keeping it away from massive sweat and direct sunlight will help wig last longer.  Some customers worry about cut fees associated with having a wig, well if you don\'t need to attach your wig with tapes and use clips, then you have an option to get a haircut from any barbershop.  All you have to do is remove the wig and store it, while just getting a regular haircut thus saving money and time.  Of course, if you like being pampered, they will color your hair and style it at a reasonable cost.  Make sure to buy their shampoo, hair essence, and clay wax to clean and style your hair.  These are 100% authentic human hair so that styling is definitely an option.  I look and feel at least 10 years younger, you don\'t have to feel embarrassed infront of every mirror and wear a hat everytime you are outside.  Having volume hair again infront of the forehead gives you all the confidence in the world and no one will notice you are wearing a wig unless you tell someone or someone pulls your hair.  I still hate looking in the mirror before I attach my wig; therefore, I make minor mistakes, but still results are 100 times better than that crator of empty parking spot on top of my head that I used to tease.  Wigs can last from about a year to 3 years depending on how you maintain your wig.  Mine will last 3 years or more since I treat it like one of my most important possession.  Their one year full warranty is absolutely worth the cost, wigs that cost less usually have short or no warranties.  These are top of the line Indonesia custom wigs not some cheap chinese wigs.  저는 한국에사는 미교포입니다.  점장님이 정말실력있스시고 노력하는 언재든지 최선을다하시는분이라 존경하는분입니다.  10살때 미국이민가서 한글실수엄청많이함니다.  머리가없으시면꼭 여기방문하셔서 상담받아보세요.  가만이있스면 더 고민만늘고 머리더빠짐니다.  저는정말까다로운 수준인대 잘돌바주서서감사함니다.  가발수준최고입니다 괄리잘하시면 진짜오래쓸수있슴니다.  1년보증 해주시니 걱정하지마시고 10년절머지세요.